Role: Administration Officer
Organisation: Clackmannanshire Third Sector Interface (CTSI)
Salary: £18,790 Pro rata (Scottish real living wage)
Salary Info: Part time 15 hours per week (worked flexibly as required)
Job Type: 1-year fixed contract
The post holder will provide full office and administrative support to the members and staff operating of Clackmannanshire Third Sector Interface.
- Act as a point of contact for telephone enquiries and signpost to relevant staff members in a helpful manner.
- Act as a point of contact for volunteer enquiries including the Pre-employability in Clackmannanshire project (or PEC)
- Offering advice and information to members if possible and signpost to the right member of staff.
- Providing administration of the Pre-Employability in Clackmannanshire (PEC Project) support.
- Help in the management of MILO database and other relevant databases i.e., FVSEN (Forth Valley Social Enterprise Network) directory & community wish list and undertaking any other administrative duties regarding updating details of members of CTSI.
- Maintain excellent communication and relationships with partners and members and supporting the staff team in this area.
- Managing training and community events, AGM, and Volunteer Awards event on behalf of staff and members of CTSI.
- Keep schedule and training events up to date on the website.
- Occasional minute taking.
- Support Office Manager when required.
- Represent CTSI at events with other members of staff.
- Overall, support the work of the Third Sector Interface as required.
- Flexible approach to working hours would be helpful.
Closing Date: 14th January 2022