Take action on stroke and join us at the UK Stroke Assembly Scotland. This one-day event will bring together those affected by stroke living in Scotland to have their say on stroke, share experiences and hear the latest developments in stroke care and research.
The event starts at 9.50am (registration from 9.00am) and finishes at 4.00pm on Monday 22 October.
The event will take highlights from past UK Stroke Assembly events and be aimed at people affected by stroke, from Scotland. The interactive and inspiring conference includes talks and workshops delivered by stroke survivors and stroke professionals, an exhibition and lunch.
View the draft programme at www.stroke.org.uk/uksascotland2018.
With you in mind
We know that attending a conference might not be easy or something that you have done before. We have carefully chosen a venue that is accessible and designed a programme that allows you time to rest. We ask for the views of those affected by stroke when making these decisions.
Thanks to the support of the Stroke Association, ticket prices are kept as low as possible. However, if you need support covering the costs of attending, please contact us for more information about bursaries (contact details on page 4).
Ticket type Stroke survivor / carer / family member Professional / staff
One day ticket £15 per person £35 per person
• All talks and workshops
• Lunch and refreshments
• Access to the exhibition.
Radisson Blu Hotel
301 Argyle Street
How to book and pay
Ways to book:
• Complete the online booking form at www.stroke.org.uk/uksascotland2018
• Complete a paper booking form and return it to us via post or email
• Call 0131 555 7240 or email email@example.com to request a form to be sent to you by post or email, or to complete the form over the phone
Ways to pay:
• Pay online by debit/credit card at www.stroke.org.uk/uksascotland2018
• Call 0131 555 7240 during office hours and pay by debit/credit card
• Post a cheque made payable to the ‘Stroke Association’, to the address below. Put your full name and the reference ‘UKSA Scotland’ on the reverse of the cheque.
Booking closes on Monday 8 October