The THRIVE to Keep Well programme supports adults who are experiencing mild to moderate mental health and wellbeing challenges.
The programme is delivered over 16 weeks through one session of 4½ hours per week within a community. During the sessions, participants learn about stress, anxiety and how to make positive changes through a variety of group and self-reflection activities. Participants also take part in relaxation, creative, health, safety, and community awareness sessions.
Aims The THRIVE to Keep Well programme aims to improve participant’s
· Knowledge and management of day to day stress and anxiety.
· Self-esteem and confidence through self-development and reflection techniques.
· Motivational goal setting techniques to enable health behaviour change.
· Awareness of the NHS Keep Well programme and promote higher uptake of the health assessment.
· Confidence and motivation to improve on life skills to further learning, volunteering and employment.
· Role as a parent to further develop the skills and confidence that will improve family relationships, support children’s learning, behaviour and attainment and enhance wider wellbeing.
For more information please email – email@example.com