OSCR, Scotland’s charity regulator, is proposing a number of changes which it hopes will promote greater transparency and accountability of Scottish charities. These proposed changes are described in the Scottish Government’s consultation document on Scottish Charity Law (which we would encourage all to access here.)
CTSI, CVS Falkirk & District & SVE are hosting a thinkSpace event for the sector to have an opportunity to consider these proposed changes and their possible impacts. The event will be run in partnership with representatives from OSCR and third sector team at Scottish Government.
The aims of the session will be:
– To provide context to the consultation on Scottish charity legislation.
– To provide third sector organisations in Edinburgh a place for discussion and questions on the consultations.
There will be supportive contribution from:
- Steve Kent, OSCR – Case Worker Policy Manager
- Claire McHarrie, Scottish Government – Third Sector Unit
- Julie Haslam CTSI, Lee Stevenson SVE & Tariq Mahmood CVS Falkirk & District
The Jubilee House offices are accessible and ample car parking space is provided at the rear of the building parking cost £1.40 please use pay & display machines. Please contact 01259 213840 if you have any additional requirements.
You can book your free space here