Participatory Budgeting – Your Voice, Your Choice
What is Participatory Budgeting?
The Scottish Government through the Church of Scotland have set aside £6,600 for locally based community groups and want to put YOU in control of how it is spent.
Who can apply?
You must be able to answer YES to all of the following:
- Is your group based in the Alloa/Sauchie/Tullibody area with local governance?
- Does your group have a bank account, or do you have a connection to another organisation which does and can administer the grant for you?
- Do you have an idea to address social isolation and/or loneliness?
What can you apply for?
- A project or activity that will address social isolation and/or loneliness.
- A new project or the development of an existing one.
- Both capital (e.g. equipment or buildings) or overheads (e.g. rent or insurance, but excluding any staff or volunteer costs. It can be used for part, or all, of the project or activity.
- Minimum application is £250 and a maximum application is £750.
How do you apply?
To apply for the funding, you must complete and return the application form by Friday 14th of April. If your idea meets the criteria you will be invited to an event on Sunday, the 28th of April. Please ensure a representative can attend on this date when submitting your application.
If you need help with filling in the form there will be a drop-in help time at The Gate, 2 Ludgate, Alloa on Wednesday the 27th of March from 9.30 to 11.30 a.m. and Wednesday the 3rd of April from 9.30 to 11.30 a.m. and 7.00 to 8.00pm.