CTSI supports community organisations by providing information, advice and training, covering everything from governance and constitutions, to funding and Boards.
We can support you with:
- Establishing a new group
- Setting up your constitution
- Becoming a Scottish Registered Charity, Community Interest Company (CIC) or other format
- Navigating local community planning structures
- Applying for voluntary and statutory funding
- Developing sustainability for your group
- Developing your group’s capacity and resources
- Other advice and support
We organise free training courses to give you the skills you need to operate more effectively and to strengthen your service delivery. These include:
- Governance/Committee skills
- Roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors/Trustees
- Bookkeeping and Financial Systems
We help you identify the right funding by providing:
- The Clacks Connect, providing the opportunity to chat to funding officers from a variety of local and national funders. For example, The National Lottery Community Fund, The Robertson Trust, Corra, FirstPort and others
- Discussing your organisational needs on an informal basis whenever required
- Proof reading and being a critical friend on funding applications prior to submission.
We also provide Third Sector Organisations the following:
- Network events and forums that will inform on national changes and new guidelines – including community breakfasts, third sector forums, Forth Valley Social Enterprise Network (FVSEN) plus Health & Social Care and Children and Young People’s forums.
- Toolkits, resources for groups and links to a range of organisations that can support your group more widely.
Contact Julie Haslam (email@example.com) for more information on any of our capacity building services or for an informal chat.