Join the new Alloa Hub team!
CTSI is currently seeking to recruit an Assistant for the new Alloa Hub, scheduled to open later this summer.
The new Assistant will be primarily responsible for supporting the day-to-day operational activities of the Alloa Hub, working closely with the Alloa Hub Coordinator. This will involve:
- In the absence of the Alloa Hub Coordinator, support the effective operation of the Alloa Hub.
- Dealing with customers on all levels, supporting excellent customer service
- Following operating procedures in Alloa Hub’s operational manual
- Handling cash and use of an EPOS till system
- Be a key holder ensuring the shop is always secure when left unattended
- Supporting an organised and pleasant working environment for all staff and volunteers.
- To work weekend opening hours on a two-week rota with other staff/volunteers.
- Enthusiasm and passion for Alloa Hub’s Ltd mission
- Ideally experience of working in a retail or customer facing environment
- Able to work flexibly to cover weekend/late opening times/bank holidays/holidays on a rota basis
- Be a supportive team player
- A people focused person with a focus on excellent customer service
- Ideally experience of cash handling and completion of sales records/reconciliation
- Able to use an online marketplace trading system and social media
Closing Date: Thursday 4th August 2022
Alternatively, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com