Family Support Co-ordinator: Home-Start Clackmannanshire – Job Vacancy
Family Support Co-ordinator
Home-Start Clackmannanshire is a voluntary organisation committed to promoting the welfare of families with at least one child under twelve years of age. Their home-visiting Volunteers offer regular support, friendship and practical help to families in their own homes, helping to prevent family crisis and breakdown.
Thanks to support from The National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund they are seeking to recruit a Family Support Coordinator to give direct support to families and to recruit, train, supervise and support a team of volunteers.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A good standard of education
• Experience of working with children and families
• Experience of delivering training and support to Volunteers
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work on own initiative in what can be a challenging environment at times
• Knowledge of office systems (Word, Excel, Database management)
• High standards of practice to ensure quality family support
• Knowledge and ability to liaise with referrers and agencies
• Good understanding of the voluntary sector
• Car driver and use of car essential
Salary: Under Review
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
For an application pack please visit this website: http://bit.ly/2RpH1PV
Closing date for applications is 4pm on Friday 28th June 2019. Interviews will be held on 11th and 12th July 2019.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and PVG Scheme Membership/Update.
Home-Start Clackmannanshire is committed to equality of opportunities and to safer recruitment practice as an important part of safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.