There are various legal structures you can choose from when setting up and forming a social enterprise, so deciding on the right one can be a daunting prospect, however CTSi has pulled together a range of information, fact sheets and relevant documents, that you can browse to help you make the right choice for your venture:
- Community Interest Companies.
- Guide to forming a Community Interest Company
- Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisations (SCIOs).
- Companies Limited by Guarantee operating as social enterprise.
- CIC registration document (CIC36).
- CIC/Company Ltd by Guarantee registration document (IN01)
- Legal structures for social enterprise at a glance.
- Example Memorandum and Articles of Association (CIC Ltd by Guarantee) .
- P4P – One pager Final May 2017