CTSI offers a wide range of support to our member organisations.
- Start-up – Organisational Development staff can give advice on the way forward: choosing the right legal structure, governing documents, the makeup of your committee, types of membership structure, recruitment of members and committee members, how to market your group, whether charitable status is appropriate, business planning and template policies and procedures.
- Registered Charities – CTSI can support you through the application process of becoming a charity or SCIO and complying with charity law.
- Good Governance – compliance with law & regulation, ensuring your organisation is well run and efficient, risk management and being open & transparent.
- Training – Our team can offer a wide range of training opportunities including committee skills, fundraising and bespoke packages to suit your organisation.
- Health Checks – Getting into the habit of regularly reviewing the health of your organisation will help you to spot problem areas quickly, identify strengths and weaknesses, and encourage you to develop, implement and embed a continuous review process. CTSI’s Health Check will support your organisation get into good shape and be more effective. The health check (link health check) is intended to be used as a self-assessment tool, but our Organisational Development Officer can provide assistance if there are any issues that need to be addressed as a result.
If you would like more information or if you would like to access any of these services, please contact Julie McGrath