CTSI offers assistance and support to communities, groups, voluntary organisations, social enterprises, trusts, CICs and other third sector groups locally.
Whether you’re preparing to start a new community group or have been running a registered charity for some time, CTSI can help you achieve your goals.
Our Key Aims in Organisational Support:
We provide advice, guidance and support to new, emerging and established third sector organisations on a broad range of topics and activities, including:
- organisational structures
- planning and development
- charity regulations and reporting requirements
- income generation
- sourcing and applying for funding
- promotional activities
- relevant legal obligations, such as the promotion of equality and diversity and the Protection of Vulnerable Groups
- identifying, assessing and responding appropriately to opportunities, risks and challenges
- facilitating communication, learning, co-operation and collaboration between third sector organisations, public sector agencies and the private sector, and between staff and volunteers of all three sectors
For more information contact Julie on 01259 213840 or firstname.lastname@example.org