MODERN APPRENTICESHIP & EMPLOYABILITY FUND VACANCY LIST
Other Modern Apprenticeships and other jobs not listed in this document include:
- Night Porter for The Golden Lion Hotel: Part time – 16 hours per week, 2 days over 7 to include weekend shifts from 11pm until 07:00am over 21 for insurance purposes and experience preferred. Will also be required to cover annual holiday periods. Meets National Minimum Wage. Send CVs to email@example.com
- Brea in Stirling – Kitchen Porter: We are looking for a hard working KP to join our busy team. You will be responsible for ensuring that high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are adhered to at all times. Duties will include cleaning dishes, keeping kitchen stations clean and tidy and potentially helping assist the chefs with the daily prep.Candidate must be 18+ and have at least a year kitchen/kp experience or a very strong desire to learn the industry. As the shifts are late the candidate will either have to drive or be within walking distance of the restaurant – public transport is not suitable. Wage: minimum to start to be reviewed after 3 months. Applications: A CV and covering letter should be emailed to Lovebrealtd@gmail.com
- Business Administration Placement 08.08.18
Clackmannanshire Council has the following inclusive recruitment and selection policies and procedures in place which promote fairness, consistency and equality of opportunity:
- Participants on Clackmannanshire Works programmes, including MA and EF programmes, may apply for internal job vacancies with Clackmannanshire Council. Any suitable internal vacancies will be brought to a participant’s attention via the participant’s Vocational Training Officer.
- The Council has implemented a Policy on the Employment of Disabled People and is part of the Positive about Disabled People initiative. This means that disabled applicants who meet the necessary job requirements will be guaranteed an interview.
- As Corporate Parent, the Council has introduced a guaranteed interview scheme for young people under age 26 who are or have been in care with Clackmannanshire Council. Anyone who wishes to apply under the Clackmannanshire Council Corporate Parent Guaranteed Interview Scheme and who meets the necessary job requirements will be guaranteed an interview.