For all groups and individuals, CTSI membership is free and unlocks the door to a one stop shop of all sorts of information, advice, support and guidance in relation to Clackmannanshire’s Third Sector Community.
How do we help our members?
- Provide help with setting up a charity or Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO), Community Interest Company (CIC) or submitting reports to OSCR or Companies House.
- Health checks for organisations are available throughout the year.
- Knowledgeable staff and links to external support from wider national networks.
- E-bulletins on a range of different themes – events, funding, volunteering, community news and health & social care information.
What do we provide our members?
- Network events and forums that will inform on national changes and new guidelines – including community breakfasts, third sector forums, Clackmannanshire Social Enterprise Network (CSEN) plus Health & Social Care and Children and Young People’s forums.
- Toolkits, resources for groups and links to a range of organisations that can support your group more widely.
- Access to our members directory – geographic and themed.