For all groups and individuals, CTSI membership is free and unlocks the door to a one stop shop of all sorts of information, advice, support and guidance in relation to Clackmannanshire’s Third Sector Community.
Please contact Julie by email or on 01259 213840 to find out more information about becoming a CTSI member or complete the membership application form.
How do we help our members?
- Provide help with setting up a charity or Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO), Community Interest Company (CIC) or submitting reports to OSCR or Companies House.
- Health checks for organisations are available throughout the year.
- Knowledgeable staff and links to external support from wider national networks.
- E-bulletins on a range of different themes – events, funding, volunteering, community news and health & social care information.
What do we provide our members?
- Network events and forums that will inform on national changes and new guidelines – including community breakfasts, third sector forums, Forth Valley Social Enterprise Network (FVSEN) plus Health & Social Care and Children and Young People’s forums.
- Toolkits, resources for groups and links to a range of organisations that can support your group more widely.
- Access to our members directory – geographic and themed.