- UNIVERSAL CREDIT ONLINE DROP-IN ASSISTANCE – TIMETABLE
- Nov 14 2018 - Sep 09 2019
- All of the day
Weekly Walks for Expectant Mums and Parents/Carers with Young Children
Clackmannanshire – Friday 4th May 2018 to Friday 29th June 2018
- Weekly on Fridays
- Walk dates:
- 4/5 Culross – meet in car park by playpark
- 11/5 Coalsnaughton – meet at Muircot
- 18/5 Tillicoultry – meet at front of Sterling
- 25/5 Alva – meet in car park by Cochrane Park
- 1/6 Alloa – meet at Makers
- 8/6 Dollar – meet at burnside
- 15/6 Sauchie – meet outside Dam Good Coffee
- 22/6 Tillicoultry – meet outside front Sterling
- 29/6 Menstrie – meet outside Forge
- Keep a check on the Let’s Walk Facebook page for future start points.
If you are expecting a baby, a new parent or parent/carer of an active toddler, we would love you to join us.
We are a group of volunteer ‘Paths for All‘ trained walk leaders – one an ex-midwife working with Clackmannanshire Council Sports Development team.
We will lead our walk each week from an accessible point, for around an hour and return for coffee and chat.
Due to allergies, no family pets allowed.
For details of other exercise/activity classes in the area, please refer to our web page.
- Contact information
- For more information contact Kenny Cook on 01259 452334 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org