- UNIVERSAL CREDIT ONLINE DROP-IN ASSISTANCE – TIMETABLE
- Sep 20 2018 - Jul 16 2019
- All of the day
Understanding Community Benefits And Sustainability – Alloa
Sustainable procurement is a vital element of public sector procurement. As well as environmental issues it also includes social issues such as equality and diversity, and fair and ethical trading, plus economic issues including opportunities for SMEs and the third sector.
- What is sustainable procurement?
- Procurement for supported businesses and the third sector
- Community benefits
- Living wage
- Being a “Best practice employer”
- Life cycle costing
- Delivering “Added Value”
- Corporate social responsibility
This Event will be held on the 21st of June at Mars Hill Alloa FK10 1AB