- UNIVERSAL CREDIT ONLINE DROP-IN ASSISTANCE – TIMETABLE
- Dec 14 2018 - Oct 09 2019
- All of the day
Supporting your Volunteers – Training
Support is about building a positive relationship with volunteers from the start. This course will help you plan and deliver a suitable induction process and identify and apply different support methods throughout a volunteer’s time with you. It will also help you manage some of the challenges of supporting volunteers.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify and apply the right support methods for the individual.
- Design a volunteer induction process.
- Manage challenging volunteer situations.
- Create positive endings for volunteers.
When will it run?
Thursday 14th June 2018, 10.00 am until 4.15 pm
All courses are delivered at Volunteer Scotland’s office in Stirling, Jubilee House, Forthside Way, Stirling, FK8 1QZ. Our office is a 5 minutes walk from the train and bus station, parking is also available at £1.40 for the full day.
Places are limited – book today from only £45*