- UNIVERSAL CREDIT ONLINE DROP-IN ASSISTANCE – TIMETABLE
- Mar 21 2018 - Jan 14 2019
- All of the day
Management Training – Edinburgh
Date: Wednesday 7th February 2018 10am – 4,30pm
Location: The Melting Pot, 3-5 Rose Street, Edinburgh EH2 2PR
Every group is different, and every individual has different needs, desires and ideas on how things should be done. Managing both your staffs’ and your own expectations can be challenging at times. However, with a good understanding of group dynamics and some useful tools, you can work with your team to produce brilliant results.
The course covers:
- The difference between management & leadership
• Understanding and addressing conflict
• Which organisational approaches foster good management
• Alternative non-hierarchical structures
• Balancing consensus with quick decision making
• Active listening, supervision & appraisals
• Managing teams – team composition, delegating & roles
• Understanding your personal management style
• Running effective meetings
During the day, participants will identify their personal management strengths and develop practical strategies they can use in the workplace. This course also allows participants to look at the alternatives to ‘top-down structures’ and how to build less hierarchical teams that are happy, empowered and productive.
This leadership & management training for managers, includes a bespoke follow-up support phone call with every participant.
Who should attend this course?
The day is for anyone that manages a small/medium team or organisation. If you’re new to your role you will get the perfect grounding and more experienced managers will develop new skills and learn about progressive management structures. Please do give us a call if you’d like to discuss if this course if right for you.
£425: Large businesses
£338: Large charities, public sector and small businesses
£195: Smaller charities (under 15 staff) and self-funded individuals.
Contact us for in-house training quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concessionary rates are available for students, pensioners and the unemployed. Please contact us for further details.
Prices include a hot Mediterranean buffet lunch, Fair Trade refreshments and networking time.
For bookings and information please contact:
Tel: 0207 324 4775
The venue is fully accessible with wheelchair-accessible lavatory facilities and a hearing loop.