- UNIVERSAL CREDIT ONLINE DROP-IN ASSISTANCE – TIMETABLE
- Apr 18 2019 - Feb 11 2020
- All of the day
Developing a Volunteer Culture
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by organisational culture.
- Recognise how aspects of culture might impact upon someone’s experience of volunteering.
- Identify the practical steps to take to change organisational culture and develop a volunteer culture within your organisation.
- Engage, empower and influence others to get support throughout your organisation
Wednesday 24th October 2018
This course is aimed at Volunteer Managers and Volunteer Leaders. This course will be delivered at Volunteer Scotland’s offices in Stirling, this course will start at 10.00 and finish at 16.15.