Coalfields Steps To Work Training
Steps To Work course will run at the Coalfields Training and Enterprise Centre, Kincardine. This course will run for 6 weeks every Thursday starting the 25th of October from 10 am – 2.30 pm.
This qualification is SQA accredited and aims to:
- Develop employability skills
- Recognise opportunities & possible progression routes
- Develop self-esteem, self-awareness and self confidence
- Personal development skills
- Develop the skill and attitudes to become a successful learner
- Increase confidence
Participants must attend all 6 sessions to achieve the qualification. FREE training is given to those living in a coalfield area and currently not in work. ONLY 12 places available.