CTSI Local Community Fund Application Form
27th September 2017Funding
Please read this section carefully before completing your application. The closing date is 20th October.
To be successful, the applicant must:
- Be a group acting for the wider benefit of the local community
- Main activities must be based in Clackmannanshire
- Address a community issue or support a local community initiative
- Provide benefits to the local community
- Applications are welcomed from groups including: local community, self-help or voluntary groups and charities (including local branches of national charities)
- The organisations main activities must be carried out in Clackmannanshire
- If you are not known to us, we may require an independent referee who knows of your work.
- Groups other than community, self-help and voluntary groups – groups which use their surplus for the benefit of an individual or business are excluded from CTSI Community Fund.
- Overseas charities – CTSI aims to support local communities and therefore overseas charities are excluded.
Any questions, please contact: email@example.com