The Clackmannanshire Alliance is taking forward community planning locally. The Alliance’s role is providing the strategic vision and direction for community planning as well as monitoring the implementation of the Community Plan and the Single Outcome Agreement. The Alliance meets quarterly and is chaired by the Leader of the Council.
Membership of the Alliance comprises representatives of the Boards of:
- Forth Valley College
- NHS Forth Valley
- Clackmannanshire Third Sector Interface (CTSI)
- Clackmannanshire Business
- Elected members of Clackmannanshire Council
CTSI provides a platform for third sector organisations in Clackmannanshire to engage with the Community Planning Partnership known in Clackmannanshire as The Alliance.
Engaging in the various forums will ensure your group has:
- A platform to communicate with and influence Community Planning
- Networking opportunities with peers to agree joint actions and services
- A voice in influencing public policy & creating change
- Up to date information
- The knowledge to take part in consultations
- Access to training
- The ability to participate in local Public Social Partnership (PSP) initiatives
CTSI sits on a number of strategic groups on behalf of our members of third sector organisations and groups as shown in diagram here.