Communities’ Development Officer Vacancy
Communities’ Development Officer
Organisation: Clackmannanshire Third Sector Interface (CTSI)
Salary: £25,000 pro rata
Salary Info: 30 hours – Worked flexibly as required by the role
Job Type: 2 years funded post
Closing Date: Monday 20th May 2019
Main purpose of the job
The post holder will aim to support, connect and enable five volunteer-led organisations in their journey through the asset transfer process where they take ownership of community hall facilities. To support each group to identify their client market and community activities for their community facilities. Working together with the groups you will aim to encourage them to build a consortium, work collectively to save on overhead costs and engage more with their local communities and build partnerships. You will support their liaison with the local authority around the asset transfer of their community facilities.
• Identify support for each group and their key priorities
• Develop business and marketing plans for each individual group
• Coordinate a programme of support and training including liaising with Clackmannanshire Council, COSS/DTAS and other support national organisations
• Liaise with the local community to build membership for each organisation through community events and engagement programme
• Liaise with Clackmannanshire Council and legal department around asset transfer of the community facilitates
• Work closely with the CTSI team and in particular the Team Leader – Membership, Enterprise and Community Capacity to seek additional funding and support if required
Applications forms to be returned to Julie.email@example.com by the closing date.