7 Reasons Why Your Charity Needs To Sign Up To Free Digital Skills Course
A recent Charity Digital Skills report revealed that 50 per cent of charities don’t have a digital strategy. Here’s seven reasons why your charity needs to sign up for our fully funded digital skills online course – now available in your area through Digital Skills Scotland – and get digital savvy.
- Having a strong public image online assists fundraising efforts.
- Social media platforms are essential for engaging with your audience and driving traffic to your website to ensure the all-important call to action is met.
- Having a digital strategy can make a charity more efficient and sustainable in the long-term by ensuring your voice isn’t lost amongst the noise.
- Implementing a digital plan helps to drive growth and improve the processes that are needed to acquire funding.
- Empowering digital can help charities amplify their brand and key messaging on various platforms to create a positive user experience and reach out to potential supporters.
- It’s a cost-effective way to reach a large audience – digital techniques such as search engine optimisation (SEO) and social media can enable charities to speak to huge numbers of people very quickly.
- Digital activity can be easily tracked and monitored thanks to a range of tools and techniques, so that the results and effectiveness of your digital campaign can be evaluated and tweaked to ensure maximum effectiveness.
If you want to develop your digital communications skills so you can more effectively raise the profile of your organisation, engage with your audiences and deliver successful online campaigns, then you can check out this course.